Submission Preparation Checklist
Please review the Atla Open Press House Style Guidelines prior to completing your submission.
Authors are required to comply with the following items or their submission may be returned.
- Conforms to the Committee or Group report template, as applicable. You may download the report template below.
- Is in Microsoft Word (DOCX), Open/Libre Office (ODT), or rich text (RTF) format.
- Is single-spaced and uses a common font with consistently sized headings.
Conforms to Chicago Manual of Style in-text author-date formatfor citations.
- Endnotes are only included for commentary or other ancillary, discursive, or explanatory content.
- Image formats comply with the Atla Open Press Visual Materials Guidelines.
- Image placement and captions are included within the text in compliance with the Atla Open Press Visual Materials Guidelines.
All submissions are copyright Atla.